Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fall Time: My favorite!

Fall Festivals

Tis the season of fall festivals. Personally, this is my favorite time of the year. I always get excited for all of the fall colors, Madison Chitaqua, Harvest Homecoming, Lanesville Heritage, Art in Speed Park, Autumn on the River in Bethlehem, and just the weather in general!



Open windows, apple and pumpkin picking are like the cherry on top for me. While I'm sure other communities have similar festivities, OURS are something I cherish and one of the reasons I love Southern Indiana so much. It is at these events that you get to see the diversity and friendliness that are the building blocks of our community. 

We may not always get along or see eye to eye on everything but our differences are what make us unique. To everyone reading this, thank you for being part of my home. 

What's your favorite? What about each do you enjoy the most? Let us know in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. St. Joe turkey shoot is today in Sellersburg. The best chicken-n-dumplins in the area.

    Brian Lenfert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about ClarkFEST! But our favorite thing to do is drive to see all the fall colors especially out I64 west through the state forrest or east past Madison. Brown County and Nashville IN are always fun this time of year too!

    ReplyDelete