Thursday, September 21, 2017

I am Honored

Honored to Be Considered! 

It has come to my attention via the Hoosier Taxpayer Award Winning Bat Blog that SI Open Minded is being considered for the BEST LOCAL BLOG by GAWNEWS.
(Thank you Goliath for sharing on H-T)


I am floored and humbled to say the least. Especially since I only started this blog back in July. 

My goal was not to be recognized by an award of any type. However, being considered confirms that what I am doing is true to why I started this blog.

My purpose of this blog is to have my voice heard. To allow other voices to be heard. To have real conversation and sharing of ideas. To have possible respectful debates and not arguments. 

I think I have started off nicely and have no intention of slowing down.
It's cliché to say, but the best is truly yet to come.  

Thank you to H-T Bat Blog for helping readers find me. Thank you to the team at GAWNEWS for your consideration!

Respectfully and Sincerely; THANK YOU.

-AA-

No comments:

Post a Comment