Wednesday, October 17, 2018

RACE WATCH: Perkins V. Garten


RACE WATCH: Perkins (older) Vs. Garten (younger)


I have written on this subject before. However, they have both videotaped a series with WLKY where they both answer the same questions. Obviously they are going to have opposite answers. What really stands out to me is not just what they say but how they say it. The image that is projected from each is very telling. I have my own opinions but I'll keep them to myself. You be the judge.

Check them out below.


JUST JOKING! Of course I'm going to tell you what I think. This isn't a newspaper, it's my blog.

Perkins looks like a tired old man, unsure of himself and in what he's saying. It is clear to me he is well past his prime and is only reading what someone has told him to say because it's popular within the new democratic party. Garten, on the other hand, looks like a leader. Someone in his prime who is ready to make a real impact and not play games.

When the time comes for who I would want to by my representative, hands down Garten.

Projection: Garten wins by more than 25 points.


Do you have the scoop? 
Tell us what you think.
Put your comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment